Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Another Tagging Game

I have been tagged again for a new blog tagging game, this time from Susan Blue Robot. This time I am supposed to tell you 7 things about myself, that should be a little easier.

1. I was born in England, but have spent most of my life in Australia - I am Australian!
2. I met my husband when my mothers car broke down in a garage - she rang my dh's fathers garage for help and he turned up (and no he isn't a mechanic LOL)
3. I have been stamping for approx 18 to 20 years, before that I used to create my cards using calligraphy & quilling.
4. I was a Brownie Leader for approx 14 years.
5. My favorite color is blue - that's why I picked this particular template for my blog LOL!
6. alota Rubber Stamps created some stamps in their alota bug line and named them after me and my family members (the scuba diving and some beach ones)
7. My favorite actor is Gordon McRae & my favorite singer is John Denver

Phew! that's done. I received my email last night and had my answers in my head but when it came to actually typing them here I hadn't forgotten what I had thought of.

Well anyway I think I have to tag 7 bloggers now - so bloggers beware LOL!

No comments: