Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Rubber!!!!!!

Look what arrived this afternoon while I was doing my sketch challenge!!!!!! Yahhhhhhh!!!! This is part birthday and part Mother's Day present so I will have to hand some over until Sunday but at least I will be able to keep a few to play with until then as my birthday was in March - it took me a while to decide what I was going to order. So what are the stamps, these are from MissyB Designs - they have some great sheets on their site and some are fairly new if you have checked it out lately. They also have one plate "Alexa's Set" the proceeds of which goes to Children's Cancer research!

3 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

Frances,

Of course I HAD to order some of these adorable sets! Can't wait to see what you do with them!

stampingcaz said...

Your cards are stunning, I love your photos, I really need tips on creating great photos like yours. Mine are sooo rubbish! Thanks for leaving your comment on my blog. And which "dot" on australia are you?? best Wishes Caz

Swamp Tulip said...

Have fun playing with your new rubber. I enjoy checking out your blog!

Teresa