Sunday, July 29, 2007

Dirty Dare - Cracked Monet Flower

My 2nd card for today's DD challenges on SCS, this one again combines 2 challenges. This combines CookieStampers sketch challenge with BadSherry's Monet challenge - this one combines the look of a watercolor stamping with cracked glass.

Looking at the finished card I wish I had used a slightly different shade of marker for the flower before I stamped it on my wet card ..... but it is done now so I am leaving it .... but at least I will know for next time. I used my distressing tool to distress all the edges of the card layers.

Recipe:
Stamps: Flower - Penny Black; Verse (Happy Harmony) - Stampin' Up
Papers: Chocolate Chip, Cranberry Crisp & Old Olive - Stampin' Up; White; Merino Urbane Couture - Basic Grey
Other: Black Ink; Old Paper Distress Ink; Versamark Ink; Marvy Markers # 43; 93; 96; Clear Utee; Brads; Distressing Tool.

2 comments:

Cathrine StClair said...

This came out just beautiful. I was too scared to try this challenge - but maybe I should (LOL). Wonderful card!

Anonymous said...

Great job with the challenge. Your card is beautiful!!!