Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Woof to You!

As you know I wasn't 100% happy with my previous tent topper card I made this afternoon for today's sketch challenge on SCS..... so I decided to make another. I like this one better, I don't hate the other one, but any excuse to do a little bit more stamping!

For this one I made the topper part a lot shorter, most of my previous toppers have all been tall so it made a nice change to make a shorter one. The ribbon on this one was originally white with the black paw prints, but I didn't want white and I wanted to use the paw print ribbon so I colored it red with my trias. I think in this case woof must mean "take time to smell the flowers!" ...... seeing that is what the dog is doing, LOL.

Recipe:
Stamps: Dog - Whipper Snapper; Woof - MissyB Designs
Paper: White, Red, Black, Rainbow Stripe - Provo Craft
Other: Black Ink; Corner Rounder; Square Punch; White Paw print Grosgrain Ribbon; Vintage Cuttlebug Die; Black & Red Eyelets.

6 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

cute, love the paw prints on the ribbon

Sharon in NE said...

You can clearly be 100% happy with THIS one. This is adorable!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Frances,
I love your coloring on this adorable doggie! Cute, cute!!! The prints on the ribbon really work so nicely!! Chris

Diane Gilbert said...

This is soooo cute! I love your coloring.

Rose Ann said...

So cute...love your coloring of the adorable doggie!

Anonymous said...

I just love this dog .. He is sooo stinkin cute ..
xoxox
Dawn