Sunday, September 9, 2007

Mad about Maddy!

Today's featured stamper on SCS is Maddy!!!!!!!! You can see the card I CASED here, I am not 100% happy with mine but I am tired after the weekend participating in VSN and this is the best my brain could come up with .... not sure I like the hello on the tag .... I may end up changing that yet .... we will see.

As always we have to change at least 2 things from the card we CASED ..... here are my changes:
  • changed the colors
  • changed the theme of the card
  • changed the images
  • changed the verse
  • changed the cord to ribbon
Recipe:
Stamps: Boat - Hero Arts; Seagulls - Stamp It; Dolphin & Splash - PSX; Flannel Plaid - SU; hello - Studio G
Paper: White; Bashful Blue; Not Quite Navy
Other: Prussian Blue Fluid Chalk; Black Ink; Oval Cutter; Rope

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So so pretty, awesome case Francis, I love the blues, the twine. So so lovely.

Michele Kovack said...

This is gorgeous!

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous scene.