Monday, October 1, 2007

Baby Boy!


It's time for me to show you all my card I created for this weeks CCEE challenge I do with a group of friends on SCS. It's a new month so a new list of challenges to create and to start of the month our instructions were to create a Baby Card to send to Amy Rohl aka Rohla on SCS. As you might be able to tell by my card, Amy had a baby boy!

I used a recent sketch from SCS, I think it was the most recent one around when I received my list of what the challenges were to be and after I created my first card using this sketch, I figured I might as well keep going and make a baby card using it. I also used my SU Designer papers for the layers, I love how you have different patterns using the same color! Hopefully Amy will receive this card very soon as I posted it off to her at the end of last week, of course it does have a large ocean to cross first!

Recipe:
Stamps: Baby - Stamp It (Australia); Verse - Card Stamp & Scrap
Papers: Sky Blue, Not Quite Navy, Sky Blue DP - Stampin' Up; White
Other: Black Ink; Prussian Blue Fluid Chalk; Blue Brads; Ticket Corner Punch; Photo Corner Punch


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwww, so cute & sweet!

michelle sturgeon said...

This mis so cute!

Anonymous said...

This little baby image is adorable!! I love your work!!

-Sandy

Anonymous said...

this is adorable. Just found your blog and will be definately popping you into my favorites