Thursday, October 4, 2007

But I Need It.....

Have you met Hanna yet??? Here is another sneak peek at the brand new line of stamps being released on Friday 5th October. The stamps used here are from the very first Hanna Stamps to be released called "But I need It" and are brought to you by Kristi Ferro.

I just love these stamps and can't wait to see what other adventures Hanna will be getting up to in the coming months!

Kristy is also offering $100 for each and every card that is published in a national magazine using Hanna Stamps! and also mentions the company name with it. How cool is that!!!!!!

For this card I decided to use a sketch I found recently on Pieces of Me blog. There are soooooo many sketches to be found out there and I don't always have a chance to create something with that sketch when I first see it, so when I see a sketch I like I often save it or print it out for future reference.

I paper pieced Hanna's dress and shopping bags using various papers from Heidi Grace. I used my paper piercing mat and tool to create the piercing on 3 of the corners of my main image.

Recipe:

Stamps: But I need it set - Hanna Stamps
Papers: Green Galore, Cool Caribbean & Regal Rose - Stampin' Up; Heidi Grace DP; White
Other: Black Ink; Lime Pastel Fluid Chalk; Scallop Scissors; Tags, Bags & Boxes Cricut Cartridge; Paper Piercing Mat & Tool; Prima Flower; Green Brad; Foam Tape.

9 comments:

Little C's Creations said...

Aloha Frances... this is so cute!!! I love the color combo you used, as well as how much detail you put into cutting those pieces. That must've took some well deserved time!!! Thank so much - i totally love your creation!!!

hugs n' Aloha,
Jen

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my! This card is so awesome! I love that image and will definitely be buying from this new company! My husband would say that card fits me perfectly! Great colour choices and love the bags!!!

Anonymous said...

I love Hanna, and need, need need her.

Tracy.H said...

I sooo love this card! I can not wait for tomorrow to come so I can order this set!!! :0)

Anonymous said...

Yes ... we do NEED this!! I'm in complete agreement!

:o) Bev / Tex

Memories of Time said...

LOVE this one!! YOU GO HANNA!!

Diane said...

Ah cute!!

Rose Ann said...

This is so cute! I love the colors and paper piecing! Awesome!

Unknown said...

Awesome, lots of work cuting out
and paper piecing but all well
worth the effort