Sunday, November 11, 2007

SCS Enabled!


Well today is the day for the 2nd of the VSN mini's to be held in conjunction with the upcoming VSN which will be held in January 2008!

Here is one card I have made so far for one of the challenges "Splitcoast Enabler Challenge" - we had to create a card using some of the things we HAD to buy cause we saw them on SCS! Well I am sure there are a ton of things I just had to have because of SCS .... but here are just a few which I used to create this card.

Bronc Buster Wanted Outlaw DP Nestabilites Floral Scroll Cuttlebug Die (Die piece at bottom) Ticket Corner Punch SU Inks (as if I didn't have enough ink pads already!) SU Card (ditto above)
If you would like to play along with this or any one of the 4 challenges which were posted today you can find them here.

1 comment:

Jennifer Meyer said...

Congratulations Frances on being this week's "Featured Stamper"! I was just visiting your Blog and I read the first post!

Well, I am off to stamp some cards, enjoy your Sunday over in Australia.

Jennifer :)