Thursday, March 6, 2008

More MFTeasers!

Here are two more MFTeasers for you before these 2 new sets are released later today. My first card again features the stamps from Ride Em Cowboy. I also used my distressed stripes cuttlebug embossing folder ... I am loving these new embossing folders ... and it goes without saying I am also loving these new MFT sets.

For my MFTeaser using the Punch a Bunch set today I decided to create an envelope bag which a lot of people have been making recently on SCS. I used one of the flower bunches from this set to create the background on the envelope before scoring it to create the bag. The scallop, sentiments and flowers in the centre of the panel are all created using this set. I used my paper piercing mat & tool to create 3 rows of paper piercing along the top and bottom of my pumpkin pie panel.

My Favorite Things is having a New Release Cocktail Party on Wednesday, March 5 from 9-11 p.m. Eastern time. Lots of fun is planned including finding out how YOU can be the next MFT Guest Designer. Head over to the MFT Forum on SCS to find out all the details and join us there on Wednesday night.
Recipes

Cowgirl Card: Stamps: Ride Em Cowgirl - MFT Stamps Paper: White; Ruby Red, River Rock & Chocolate Chip - SU; Infuse DP - Basic Grey Other: Black Ink; Chocolate Chip SU Ink; Distress Stripes Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Oval Punches; Rectangle Nestabilities; Foam Tape

Just a Little Something Bag: Stamps: Punch a Bunch - MFT Stamps Paper: White; Pumpkin Pie & Wild Wasabi Other: Black Ink; Pumpkin Pie SU Ink; Paper Piercing Mat & Tool; Ribbon; Large Envelope; Foam Tape

5 comments:

Linda Carson said...

LOVE this card, just love it!

Michele Kovack said...

You are definitely a "tease!" Both sets look fantastic!

Mary said...

Your card using the Ride Em Cowboy set is gorgeous. I love the colors that you used. I will be buying this set!

Mary

Vicki G said...

WOW!!!! Love your Cowgirl Card!! Cute Cute Cute!!!!!

Vicki

Unknown said...

Love 'em both!!