Sunday, April 27, 2008

Friends 'Til Extinction!

Well it is Featured Stamper challenge day on SCS, and this week's featured stamper is Michelle aka as Sf9erfan on SCS. As I had some free time this afternoon I decided to play along. While I was browsing Michelle's gallery I noticed she had a few dinosaur cards using SU's 'Prehistoric Pals'. As this is one of the sets sitting untouched behind me I thought this was a great opportunity to get yet another set dirty :). You can see the card I decided to CASE here.

For the featured stamper challenge we have to change at least 2 things on the card we are CASEing, here are my changes:
  • Changed the colors
  • Used a different sentiment
  • Added an additional stamped image to my main panel
  • Changed the brads
  • Sponged the edges of my white card
The sentiment used here is Treehouse Stamps 'Prehistoric Pals' set .... I love the sentiments which are included in their set and they work well with the SU version too.

Recipe:
Stamps: Prehistoric Pals - SU; Sentiment - Treehouse Stamps
Papers: White; River Rock, Old Olive & Chocolate Chip - SU
Other: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip & River Rock SU Inks; Brown Brads; Corner Rounder; Foam Tape

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so cute and one of my favorite SU! sets:)

Unknown said...

Adorable!!