Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Hanna Can Fix It!


This time I decided to create a scene using the new Tooltime set from Hanna Stamps which will be released on Friday 4th April. This set is perfect for both male & females ... the tools on their own would work great for a male card.

Creating an inside scene is pretty easy .... first stamp your images ... mask them where needed and then draw two lines for your skirting. Then all you need to do is decorate your floor and wall as desired ... here I just colored the floor with my copic markers. I used the scrunched tissue technique to create the wall in the scene.

After I layered the scene onto my blue card I then added a row of tiny screw brads on each side .

Join us on the Hanna Stamps member forum of SCS for the release party Thursday 3rd April at 9pm .... See some great preview peeks and participate in some fun prize challenges.


Recipe:
Stamps: Tooltime Hanna - Hanna Stamps
Papers: White; Black; Nautical Blue Medium & Blush Red Light - Prism Papers
Other: Black Ink; Bordering Blue SU Ink; Tiny Screw Brads

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun and adorable Hanna....just like your card!

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

You did a wonderful job on this one! I love the sponged walls!

Anonymous said...

Frances, you are the masking master!

Anonymous said...

Oh how I love this set! You did a great job with all the little pieces!