Thursday, June 19, 2008

You Make-Up My Day!


Today's card is for this weeks OCC challenge that can be found on Our Creative Corner's blog. As this weeks challenge was a sketch challenge and I love doing sketch challenges ... I decided to play along ... this particular sketch was designed by my friend Cindy Haffner.

I decided to play with my Stamping Bella stamps ... it has been a little while since I have stamped them. The sentiment and nail polish bottle used on this card is from an old SU set called "Glam Girl", the sentiment works so well with this Bella image.

Recipe:
Stamps: Oh So Pretty Bella - Stamping Bella; Weave Background - CHF; Sentiment - SU
Paper: White; Black; Pretty In Pink & Pomegranate - SU; DP - Unknown
Other: Black Ink; Pretty In Pink SU Ink; Circle Punches; Distressed Stripes Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Black Brads; Black Grosgrain Ribbon; Foam Tape


6 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh she looks so good Frances, thanks so much for playing along with us.

CreativeMish said...

This is so cute! I love bella! I haven't seen this one

Diane said...

So sweet Frances!!! Love your coloring and I haven't seen that one either,great stamp!!! Love your lo and colors!

Arlene said...

Your card's adorable. I love it!

Denise Clark said...

Love this layout. Really cute card!

Denise

Debby said...

OMG! She is soooo cute!