Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Boo!

Boo! Hope I didn't scare ya haha! Today I have another new Hanna Stamps set to share with you that will be released on Friday 1st August. The set used here is called Trick or Treat, this is a mini set and it doesn't include Hanna ... but it is perfect for Halloween cards etc.

Of course this is another Dare to Get Dirty challenge card too .. this one is Rose Ann's Flap Card challenge. I used my circle nestabilities to create my circles for this card.

The Hanna Stamps challenge over on the Hanna Stamps member forum of SCS this week was to use some form of stitching on your card ... I went with faux stitching which I put around the flap of my card.


Here is the inside view of the card and more of the images that are included in this set. I also used the magnetic closures by Basic Grey to keep this closed ... if you haven't heard about these check them out they are fantastic. They are wafer thin and one is adhered underneath the inside panel so you can't see it and the other is attached under the scallop flap ... see that circle in the pic above. They work really well!

This is a close up of the inside.

Join us on the Hanna Stamps member forum of SCS for the release party Thursday 31st July at 9pm EST.... See some great preview peeks and participate in some fun prize challenges.

Recipe:
Stamps: Trick or Treat set - Hanna Stamps
Paper: White; Black; Pumpkin Pie - SU; DP
Other: Black Ink; Pumpkin Pie SU Ink; Celery Grosgrain Ribbon; Paper Piercing Tool; White Gel Pen; Magnetic Closure


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card!! Love the colors and the little *scene* inside the card - adorable!! TFS

Cindy Haffner said...

So cute Frances, love it.

Shelly said...

Very cute, I love the scattering of candy inside and the colors!

Linda Carson said...

toooo cute! I need to make one of these nifty flap cards. They look fun!

Vicki G said...

Oh my gosh! How cute and fun!