Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Bright Sunshiny Days!

Here is another card using the new "Fun in the Sun" set released by H & M Stamps last week. I enjoy creating beach themed cards and this set is a perfect addition to my beach stamp collection. I love all the fun beach themed sentiments which are also included in the set.

I used the swiss dots cuttlebug embossing folder to create the dots on the top portion of the card. The circles are created using my circle nestabilities.

Recipe:
Stamps: Fun in the Sun - H & M Stamps
Paper: White; Tempting Turquoise & Summer Sun - SU; DP - Imaginisce
Other: Black Ink; Swiss Dots Cuttlebut Embossing Folder; Circle Nestabilities; Yellow Brads; Foam Tape


4 comments:

Renee said...

This is really cute! I love the castle and the paper...fun!

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your colors, awesome job.

Denise Clark said...

Makes me think of beautiful summer days at the ocean. Wonderful happy card!

Denise

Janette said...

this is such a bright, fun card- love it!