Thursday, July 3, 2008

Catch All The Fun!

Here is another card using the Baseball Hanna set I used yesterday. This set will be release by Hanna Stamps this Thursday 3rd July.

I like how this set can be used for both male & females and could be used for various different occasions. This is a similar card to the one I made about two weeks ago called Yoo Hoo! I did change the card from a square to a rectangle for this one.

I have had this designer paper used on this card for some time ... sometime after 2000 as I collected a number of baseball related papers etc after attending a game at the Sydney Olympics ..... I wanted to use them for a scrapbook page .... ok yes I used to scrapbook but I don't anymore! Obviously I didn't use this paper for my page .... if you keep it long enough you will eventually use it.

The sentiment is an old one I have from Darcies rubber stamps ... it works well with this card.

Join us on the Hanna Stamps member forum of SCS for the release party Thursday 3rd July at 9pm EST.... See some great preview peeks and participate in some fun prize challenges.

Recipe:
Stamps: Baseball Hanna - Hanna Stamps; Sentiment - Darcies Stamps
Paper: White; Real Red & Night of Navy - SU; DP - unknown
Other: Black Ink; Circle Punches; Foam Tape



3 comments:

Shelly said...

This is so cute Frances, I love the DP, it's perfect!

Cindy Haffner said...

Super job.

Anonymous said...

I love the circles, haven't been brave enough to try them myself. My obsessive compulsive nature would freak when the circles don't line up ;)
Great card, tfs!