Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Feel Better Soon!

I have another MFTeaser to share with you all today. This one is from the set "Bunny Slippers" which will be released by MFT Stamps on Wednesday 2nd July.

Down here in Australia we are now into our second month of winter which means it is also a time for many to get the normal colds and flus that are associated with this season. Of course these illnesses are not just confined to winter they can happen at anytime of the year.

When I saw this image in this set I thought of chicken soup with is a well loved remedy and decided I had to make a holder so I could pop in a packet of chicken soup as part of my get well wishes.

I stamped my image & sentiment onto vanilla card and created my layers using petite oval nestabilities. To keep this holder closed I used some magnet closures from Basic Grey ... these are able to be put under the layers used on my holder so that they are hidden.


Here you can see my holder open with my packet of chicken noodle soup inside.

Recipe:
Stamps: Bunny Slippers Set - MFT Stamps
Paper: Vanilla, Old Olive & Bashful Blue - SU; DP - Unknown
Other: Black Ink; Bashful Blue SU Ink; White Grosgrain Ribbon; Petite Ovals Nestabilities; Blue Brads; Magnet Closures; Foam Tape


My Favorite Things is having a New Release Cocktail Party on Wednesday, July 2 from 9-11 p.m. Eastern time. July marks MFT's 2nd birthday, and Kim's 40th, so we'll be celebrating all over the place!

*$2.00 US shipping for orders under $40, and for Intl orders and US orders over $40, they'll receive the same $2.75 discount until July 15th.

*FIRST 50 orders will receive a full sized stickles glitter glue!

*The Girl Who Wants It All special for the July Collection is $49.95. T

Head over to the MFT forum on SCS to find out all the details and to find out how YOU can be the next MFT Guest Designer. We hope to see you there on Wednesday night.


2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Hee Hee cool one Frances.

Liz said...

This soup packet holder is awesome! Do you have a template or dimensions for this?