Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Lilly Ladybug!

Hi ... didn't think I would ever get this card made for the sketch challenge over at SCS today, as I kept getting sidetracked, but I finally got it finished! Isn't that just the cutest image!!!!!! This is one of the images from a new set of stamps from alota Rubber Stamps called "Lilly Ladybugs".

I stamped the image onto my white card and paper pierced the top corners, I then used my rectangle nestabilities to created the scallop layer for this card. It is actually two rectangles that I joined to get the size I needed for this image.

The designer paper is from Basic Grey that I found yesterday when I went shopping.

Recipe:
Stamps: Ladybug Lilly & Baby - alota Rubber Stamps
Paper: White; Black; Purely Pomegranate & Cool Caribbean - SU; Euphoria DP - Basic Grey
Other: Black Ink; Paper Piercing Tool & Mat; Blue Brads; Pomegranate Grosgrain Ribbon; Rectangle Nestabilities; Foam Tape


2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

So sweet, love the colors Frances.

Heather "Hev" said...

That is the cutest image :)

So sweet :)

Have a great day:)