Saturday, August 16, 2008

Trick or Treat!

Hi today's card is for this week's challenge over at the Hanna Stamps member forum of SCS. This week the challenge is a sketch which as you all know by now is my favorite of all the challenges out their ... I am a sucker for sketch challenges. But this week the challenge had two parts ... the sketch ... and we also had to give our cards a halloween theme.

I decided to use Witch Riley for my card today .... and while I was looking through my halloween designer papers I found this one by Scrapworks that I had a few scraps left off so decided to use that. I also got my sewing machine out to sew around the edge of the card and down the middle where the different papers meet.

Recipe:
Stamps:
Witch Riley & Trick or Treat Set - Hanna Stamps

Papers: White; Black; Not Quite Navy - SU; Spellbound Haunted Forest DP -Scrapworks
Other: Black Ink; Not Quite Navy SU Ink; Black Brads; Long Rectangle Nestabilities; Janome Sewing Machine; Foam Tape




4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Super Witch Riley, love him, great stitching.

Denise Clark said...

I am definitely a Riley fan! You did a great job on this one. I LOVE the colors and layout!

Denise

Alex. said...

I love this stamp and your card. It`s great.
Hugs
Alex.

Unknown said...

What a fantastic Riley card!!