Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Before & After!

Hanna Stamps will be releasing 4 new sets this Friday 5th September. The first set I am sharing with you today is a thanks giving set.

Of course living here in Australia, I don't really need to make thanksgiving cards as we do not celebrate Thanksgiving here. However I have had a lot of fun with this set .... I just love how there are before and after images of both a turkey and pumpkin, and the words 'before' & 'after' too. So of course I just had to create a surprise pop up so I could use both of the turkey stamps from this set.

Here is the inside of the card when you pull up the tag at the top of the card!



Join us on the Hanna Stamps member forum of SCS for the release party Thursday 4th September at 9pm EST.... See some great preview peeks and participate in some fun prize challenges.

Recipe:
Stamps: Thanksgiving Hanna & Sentiment Set - Hanna Stamps
Paper: White; Pumpkin Pie & Chocolate Chip - SU
Other: Black Ink; Pumpkin Pie SU Ink; Rectangle Nestabilities; Circle Punch; Copics


5 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

BWAHAHAHA...Hilarious!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Hee hee Frances you are bad, too funny.

Unknown said...

This cracks me up! Love it!

Kristi said...

Bwaahaaa I love this. I wish I could make these pull cards...I never get them right!!

Anonymous said...

OHHH! This is to funny!!