Wednesday, September 17, 2008

More Winter Wishes!

I just noticed when I was uploading this one that my earlier card I posted today is title "Winter Wishes" haha funny that I make two winter cards today ... this one I actually made today the other one I made a couple of days ago so I had kind of forgotten what sentiment I had used with it LOL! Anyway the sentiment works for both cards so why not .... although winter is one of the last things from my mind seeing we are looking forward to summer not winter!

My card today is for this week's sketch challenge over on SCS. The sketch today has a blocked background and I decided to use my figgy pudding designer papers from Basic Grey for this ... I was originally thinking more of the snow DP's in that series but as you can see it didn't end up that way LOL ... but I like how it did end up. The stamp is 'Charlie with snowballs' from Whiff of Joy.

I added paper piercing to the top left corner of the main image, and used the spellbinders ribbon tag die to create my sentiment layer.

Recipe:
Stamps: Charlie with snowballs & Sentiment - Whiff of Joy
Paper: White; Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze & Bravo Burgundy - SU; Figgy Pudding DP - Basic Grey
Other: Black Ink; Paper Piercing Mat & Tool; Brown Brads; Tag Die; Brown Grosgrain Ribbon; Foam Tape; Copics



2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Fun, fun, fun Frances, great job on the sketch.

Anonymous said...

What a great little boy's card!! So cute!