Saturday, September 13, 2008

No If's, And's, Or Butt's!

Don't you just love this cute chicken butt stamps hehe ... this is part of a new set called "Lil Behind" that was released by H & M Stamps earlier in the month. The inspiration of the set came from my friend Cindy Motherway who is also a member of the CCEE Stampers team that I do challenge with every Monday.

Heather the owner of H & M Stamps was kind enough to send Cindy enough of these stamp sets to send to each of the CCEE girls .... this will be what we will be using for our supply challenge on the last week of October ... so if you want to play along you have plenty of time to get this set.

As there are soooo many stamps featuring different animal butts (a chicken, horse, rabbit, cow, bear & dog) and tons of butt related sentiments .... I couldn't resist making a card with one of the images already .... I still have plenty of other images to use for my card in October!

For my card I used a sketch I found on the Techno Stampers blog back in August and have been wanting to use ... I thought these little chick butts would be perfect for this one. I stamped the "No if's, and's, or butt's about it ..." sentiment all around the edge of the yellow card.

Here is the inside of the card .... I stamped the same sentiment again and added another chick butt to the bottom right hand corner.

Recipe:
Stamps: Lil Behind - H & M Stamps
Paper: White; Black; Sun Yellow & Pumpkin Pie - SU; DP - Darcie
Other: Black Ink; Pumpkin Pie SU Ink; Word Window Punch; Oval Punch; Orange Brads; Foam Tape; Copics


9 comments:

SusanBluerobot said...

Cute card
You are up very early on a saturday morning

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

How cute is that!! Love it Frances... I hope you don't mind but I put you on my Follow list of blogs that I stalk..hmmm... follow LOL..xx

Robyn said...

Very cute, great stamp, great card.

Shirley said...

Are you sure about that? How funny and cute too!

Shirley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mothermark said...

Hootsie...this is precious! I love the background paper you created...its an adorable and fun card....I love what you did with the inside too! You would make the photographer very happy...he hates that the inside of my cards are blank! Snort...

Thanks for making this fun card...it rocks

Cindy Haffner said...

Cindy is right this rocks, love it.

Michelle said...

That is just so darn cute! It's so my sense of humor too! LOL! TFS!

Anonymous said...

This a bit CHEEKY (ER CHICKY) ANNIE