Saturday, September 6, 2008

Over There ... No ... Over Here!

Hi everyone, I am just playing with one of the owls from the new "We're Not Scared" set that was released a few days ago by MFT Stamps. I just love owls so was so excited to see that MFT had now got owls too.

This is a card I have been wanting to create for about a month, ever since I saw the owls in this set and also when I saw the sign post that was release last month ... I so wanted to use the owls with that sign then LOL ... but of course I couldn't!

Recipe:
Stamps: We're Not Scared & What's Your Sign - MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Chocolate Chip, River Rock & Wild Wasabi - SU
Other: Black Ink; Chocolate Chip & River Rock SU Inks; Jumbo Eyelets; Forest Branches & Distressed Stripes Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Foam Tape; Copics


4 comments:

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Oh, now isn't this just the cutest? Love the owl on the sign with your embossed bg Frances!! Darling!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Perfect together Frances.

Shirley said...

The owl is just too cute and the signs are great for him/her!

Alyce said...

Oh Frances ~ I cannot afford to subscribe to your blog!!!!! Each time I see a different owl image, I go out and try to find one to buy for myself!
Love your art ~ you are an inspriation to me. Just wish I could find more time somewhere. Thanks for sharing.
Snowyowl