Sunday, September 14, 2008

Reindeer Games!

As you can see I have been busy today making Christmas cards ... this one uses another of the oval shaped Christmas images from alota Rubber Stamps that were released this month .... and the great thing about them is that they also work well with the oval nestabilities!

This card is for this week's featured stamper on SCS. It has been a while since I have participated in this challenge but to go ahead and play today. The featured stamper this week is Liz aka LazyLizard! Congratulations Liz! I found this card of Liz' which is also a Christmas card to CASE. As per the rules of this challenges I changed at least 2 things ... here are the changes I made:
  • changed the colors
  • changed the rectangle to an oval
  • changed the image
  • used designer paper rather than a cuttlebug panel
  • changed the color of my ribbon
Recipe:
Stamp: Reindeer - alota Rubber Stamps
Paper: White; Old Olive - SU; Red; DP - Kaiser
Other: Black Ink; Oval Nestabilities; Olive Grosgrain Ribbon; Foam Tape; Copics



4 comments:

Vicki G said...

This is SO sweet. Oh my gosh......the main image is adorable!!!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Adorable Frances, makes me smile.

Shirley said...

Oh my, these 2 are just adorable and you have done such a great job with the design of the whole card!

Anonymous said...

Your card is just beyond adorable with the cute image and all you did with the card. Sweet plus!