Thursday, September 4, 2008

Wake Me When It's Christmas!

For the record, I love Christmas .... but I do love this sentiment which comes with this "Merry Christmas" set from MFT stamps which was released yesterday. I am sure there are many people who can relate to that sentiment LOL ... and I guess even for those of us who enjoy all the lead up to Christmas there are times when we all feel a little bit like that haha!

My card today is for this week's MFT sketch challenge over on the MFT members forums of SCS.

I used my swiss dots cuttlebug embossing folder on the river rock panel and the snow dots on the olive panel. The main image was layered using the rectangle nestabilities.

Recipe:
Stamps:
Merry Christmas Set - MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Real Red, Old Olive & River Rock - SU; DP - Basic Grey
Other: Black Ink; Red Grosgrain Ribbon; Red Brads; Swiss Dots & Snow Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folders; Rectangle Nestabilities; Foam Tape; Copics


6 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

I love Christmas too Frances, wonderful card.

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, I love it!!! It's adorable!

Shirley said...

Love how you designed the card Frances. I like the Cuttlebug BGs too. Very pretty.

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Darling Frances!! Your coloring is fabulous!! That chair actually looks suede!! That is sooooooo me at Christmas time!! *grin*

Diane said...

Super cute! Love the sketch and the dp is wonderful! Great coloring too!!TFS!!

Eulanda said...

I just love your cards! I found you quite by accident while surfing Splitcoast a week ago. This was the card that I was so in luv with but now that I've had time to check out your blog.....well, let's just say I'll be back. AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN! LOL! You have fabulous taste and creations. Thanks for the inspiration! :)