Monday, November 17, 2008

Did I Do That!



OK onto my card today .... as it is Monday it is time for another challenge with my CCEE Stamper friends. This week is our Catchy Name Featured Stamper Challenge (CNFS) ... this is where we pick someone from SCS who has a catchy user name and we create a card around her name. This month the CNFS is "Eggette". Apparently Bonnie gathers chicken eggs from over 12000 chickens on their farm. Her favorite embellishment is ribbons and she loves the color green.

Our instructions for this challenge was that our card had to have an egg on it somewhere .... we also had to use some shade of green & ribbon on our card.

When Charlene told us about the 12000 eggs that Bonnie gathers .... Cindy Motherway told us that she would be putting 12000 eggs on her card .... now really it wouldn't surprise me if she did ... remember she is the one that made us put 18 buttons on a card once LOL!! Anyway that reminded me of this pile of eggs stamp that I have had for years and this chicken so I decided to use those on my card. We didn't have to include a chicken but as this chicken goes well with the eggs I decided to include it on my card.

As you can see I used green card and also green for the grass .... and I made loops of green ribbon to put at the top of my card.

The layout for this card was inspired by last week's Mojo sketch that Julee of Poetic Artistry post to her blog each week. I did tweak it a little bit.

Recipe:
Stamps: Chicken & Eggs - Art Impressions; Grass - Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers
Paper: White; Black; Certainly Celery - SU
Other: Black Ink; Blue Ink; Certainly Celery Grosgrain Ribbon; Black Brads; Green Grosgrain Ribbon; Distressed Stripes Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Foam Tape; Copics



11 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Hee hee love those eggs Frances, cool job.

Kim said...

Love your card!! The image is too funny!

Vicki G said...

THAT is hilarious!!!!! LOVE this card!!!!!

DeeDee said...

LOL!! This is way too CUTE!!! HUGS!!

Anonymous said...

This is so funny!! Great layout and I love the images!

Chelle said...

Frances, you have an awesome blog with so many fab cards etc! I have nominated you for an award, which you can collect from my blog!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, this stamp cracks me up!! Great card!

Miss Boo (a.k.a. jen70) said...

This card just cracked me up! Love it!

I left a surprise for you on my blog :)

Catherine said...

LOL... this is too stinkin' cute, ♥ it :)

Anonymous said...

LUV it!

Betty J Schaub said...

hahahahaa! Too stinkin cute! Love the green.