Saturday, November 15, 2008

Feel Better Soon!


Hi there .... my card today is for this week's Hanna Stamps challenge over on the Hanna Stamps member forum of SCS. This week the challenge is a sketch ... which of course is always my favorite challenge hehe.

I used the new Get Well Hanna Set to create my card. I paper pieced the quilt, and used the swiss dots cuttlebug embossing folder to create the background on my barely banana card. Hopefully this is one card I won't have to send to anyone soon!

Recipe: Stamps: Get Well Hanna - Hanna Stamps
Paper: White; Groovy Guava, Barely Banana & Wild Wasabi - SU; Orchard DP - Heidi Grace/Fiskars
Other: Black Ink; Swiss Dots Cuttlebut Embossing Folder; Paper Piercing Mat & Tool; Groovy Guava & Wild Wasabi Grosgrain Ribbon; Foam Tape; Copics




8 comments:

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

This is stunning Frances....I love the colour combo/papers and the image is superb....xx

Tracey said...

Fabulous card!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Love Hanna, so sorry she isn't well......

Catherine said...

you always make the prettiest card :)

Sharon Caudle said...

This card is sooo delicious!!! I LOVE the color combo! This would make anyone feel better!!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable card!! Love the colors and that beautiful DP! TFS

Jessica Diedrich said...

OMGosh how funny...that hanna looks miserable! What an awesome card and neat choice of a color combo...this acme out beautifuL!

Vicki G said...

WOW!!! Love the colour combo.......just Gorgeous!!!!!


Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!