Saturday, December 20, 2008

More Wedding Stuff!

Hi I am back with a few more wedding favors to share with you. First up the place cards, as the wedding was at a beach resort my daughter went with starfish for her place cards.



Here are the wedding favor boxes we created for each guest. These were created using the Wedding circut cartridge ... very fiddly to make as after cutting all those tiny pieces had to be removed and then scored etc. Each box had special aqua M & M's that my daughter ordered from the USA with the bride & grooms names on them.




And finally the guest book ... very simple again with the starfish theme.


10 comments:

Tosha Leyendekker said...

How classy and simple Hoots!! I love the starfish place cards, and the favors are gorgeous! The other Charlene we know will be jealous for sure!!! *grin* Beautiful!!

DeeDee said...

WOW!! Gorgeous ideas....love it!!!

Sharon Caudle said...

these are so gorgeous Frances! I really love those starfish place cards, and the boxes for the favors are so elegant! Beautiful!

Kristine said...

WOW...you sure are busy! They are beautiful for a beach theme. What a great idea. Those boxes sure look intricut (sp?) Well, enjoy it, and have a very Merry Christmas! xx

Lauri said...

oh my goodness!! These are gorgeous...so classy! Love the colors!

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I am enjoying all your fabulous wedding ideas. My neice is getting married next year, and she thinks *Aunt Michelle* can do all the wedding ensembles. Ha! In my next life maybe I could find the time! LOL!

Cindy Haffner said...

Frances, wow, i love all the wedding things you made, my favorite are those little boxes. So elegant!!!!!!!! The Wedding looks like it was right out of a magazine.

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, those soft colors are so pretty! These are all so gorgeous, and I love the favor boxes!!

I don't know - all you talented designers are going to make me buy a Cricut, I just know it, lol.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Frances!
I love the starfish idea. The favor boxes are so beautiful.

lisa808 said...

Love the placecards! Great idea.