Sunday, December 28, 2008

Rebus - Baby Needs!

Hi! I still have a couple of rebus swaps that I did this year that I haven't uploaded to my blog yet ... so here is one of them. The theme for this one is "Baby Needs"

If you would like to solve it, why not post a comment to this blog post with your answers. I will let you know what the correct answers are next time I post a rebus card here.

Here are the solutions to last months "C Words" rebus swap:
  • Cabinet
  • Censorship
  • Company
  • Customer
  • Cotton
  • Clamp
  • Cancel
  • Clear
Bye for now and thanks for looking.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Frances! Here are my guesses:

Parents
Diapers
Playpen
Rattle
Cradle
Blanket

Deborah said...

Here are mine:

Parents
Diapers
Playpen
Rattle
Cradle
Blanket

The same as the above poster actually. :)

I really like the rebus puzzles that you do.

Anonymous said...

Parents
diapers
playpens
rattle
cradle
blanket
this was fun, will have to do again

smallcity

Maryann said...

parents
diapers
playpen
rattle
cradle
blanket
I enjoyed this one, it was easy looking forward to next month