Thursday, December 25, 2008

Simply Sweet & Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!

I am posting my card for this week's MFT Stamps sketch challenge super early this week as it is already Christmas Day down here in Australia and when I would normally post this I will have a house full of guests! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!

Being that this is Christmas, Cindy Haffner and I thought be would do something a little different this week. Did you know that Renee aka prchvs on SCS, keeps a master list of all the MFT sketches that we do over on the MFT Stamps Member Forum of SCS. This is a wonderful resource and we thought it would be a good idea to make sure you were all aware of it and to also make some use of it.

So this week rather then me post a specific sketch for you all to play with ... I ask that you check out the master list which you will find here. Select your favorite MFT sketch and use that for your card this week.

I selected MFTSC37 for my card this week. I flipped the sketch so that it was mirrored to allow for the direction my image was facing.

I also combined my card with this week's
MFT "Who's that girl" challenge. The challenge was to use the "Here's the Scoop" stamp set and to also use your corner punches. I almost forgot about the second part of this challenge but quickly save that by adding the corner punch to the top left of my card... hehe!

Recipe:
Stamps: Here's the Scoop - MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Riding Hood Red, Cameo Coral & Tempting Turquoise - SU; DP - MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Label Die; Blue Brad; Turquoise Grosgrain Ribbon; Corner Punch; Circle Punches; Scallop Circle Punch; Foam Tape; Copics



6 comments:

Tracey said...

This is a gorgeous card!!

I hope you are enjoying your Christmas time with your family!

Anonymous said...

We wish you a merry christmas la la la la la. Annie

DeeDee said...

So SWEET!!! Love it!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! HUGS!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Lookin' good Frances, super job.

Regina Easter said...

loving all these awesome colors...

Vicki G said...

Love the colours on this one and your cupcake embellie!!!!!

THe bee and the Party hat card are delish as well!!!!!