Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Rock The Farm!

Hi everyone ... first up if you are here for the MFT blog hop today .... please scroll down to the next post!!!!!!!

My card here is for this week's sketch challenge over on SCS ... today I decided to play with my new "Rock the Farm" set by The Greeting Farm.

I used my swiss dots & floral fantasy cuttlebug embossing folders to create the texture on my card ... after embossing the floral fantasy onto my summer sun panel I then sponged over with summer sun ink to add color to this panel.

Recipe:
Stamps: Rock the Farm - The Greeting Farm
Paper: White; Close To Cocoa, So Saffron & Summer Sun - SU; Wild Saffron Daisies DP - K & Company
Other: Black Ink; Summer Sun SU Ink; Brown Brads; Swiss Dots & Floral Fantasy Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Oval Punch; Circle Nestabilities; Long Rectangle Nestabilities; Foam Tape; Copics


9 comments:

Maryann said...

great card Frances, I am so glad that I have purchased these colours

Jacqueline said...

Beautiful colors and your Anya is the cutest!!

Tracey said...

WOW! This is beautiful and Anya is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful creation!! WTG on the sketch!! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

She rocks.

America said...

OMOGSH is this ever adorable or what! And the colors are working so perfectly together. Great job on today's SCS sketch challenge Frances. Love this!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is adorable and just might get kidnapped soon to the Club Anya blog!!! :D

Linda Carson said...

Fantastic artwork! Love the colors & love the sketch!

Anonymous said...

Takes my breath. Wow - this card is really something special!!

Carla (cardsbycarla)