Monday, April 20, 2009

Celebrate MFT Day!

mft-flopsey-flowersx-wm

Hello everyone

Did you know that the 20th of the Month is “Celebrate MFT Day” ….. we of course today is the 20th April so here is my MFT card to help celebrate. Most of the Design Team are celebrating with MFT’s Flopsey stamps … I used Flopsey’s Flowers for my card today.

I wasn’t sure for a while today if I would be able to take my photo of my card so I could share it with you all. I turned my camera on and it said “Frame no. Full” and wouldn’t let me take a photo – yikes! Apparently I have taken that many photos since I had this camera that it had reached the end of the frames formatted on my camera … something like 9999 or whatever. So thankful for the internet as I was able to go to my camera’s web site and find the problem and fix it so now I am all set to take another 9999 photos *giggle*

image

This week’s spotlight with My Favorite Things is on the Peerless Watercolors.

Your Spotlight Savings: 25% off all Peerless Watercolors (limited to in-stock items only).



Recipe:

Stamps: Flopsey’s Flowers – MFT Stamps

Paper: White; Black; Regal Rose – SU; DP – Basic Grey

Other: Black Ink; Top Note Die; Pink Grosgrain Ribbon; Petaloo Flowers; Foam Tape; Copics


7 comments:

Tracey said...

Wow! That's a lot of pictures Frances! I'm glad you were able to get your camera sorted out. Love your card! I just got this Flopsey set and can't wait to ink it up!

Crystal said...

So darling, gotta love flopsey! Absolutely love you little flowers! Adorable card!

Cindy Haffner said...

Lovin Flopsie!!!!!

Betty J Schaub said...

awe your Flopsie is so sweet! pretty pp too!

Amy Sheffer said...

Adorable, Frances! Love your coloring and the dp!

Connie M. said...

So pretty, Frances! I just love the flowers with the gems!

Joanne (jojot) said...

just the sweetest....makes you smile