Thursday, April 30, 2009

Goin’ Places!

mftsc79-goin-places-wm

Hi everyone. It is time for another MFT Stamps sketch challenge over on the MFT Stamps member forum. This week it is my friend Cindy Haffner's turn to supply the sketch.

This week the sketch is a tall skinny format. I decided to use my “Goin’ Places” stamp set to create my card. The blue stripe between the two different designer papers was punched using the embossed zigzag border punch.

attachment

Here's this week's sketch! Cindy and I would love you to play along. Don't forget to upload your card to the MFTSC79 gallery on SCS to be in the running to win a $5 gift certificate. We will select the winner next week when we upload the next sketch challenge.

Recipe:

Stamps: Goin’ Places – MFT Stamps

Paper: White; Black; Baja Breeze & Riding Hood Red – SU; DP – Unknown

Other: Black Ink; Riding Hood Red & Baja Breeze Grosgrain Ribbon; Embossed Zigzag Border Punch; Label Tag Die; Foam Tape; Copics

2 comments:

Betty J Schaub said...

hahahahhaa! I'd say she looks like me... but I ain't got that good a figure! However, most weekends I do have my nose in the map.
:O)

Cindy Haffner said...

Lookin good Frances, Love her dress.