Monday, April 6, 2009

I Don't Do Moosework!

Hi again everyone,

I have another Hanna Stamps sneak peek to share with you, this time using Perfume Riley which will be released on Monday Night 6th April after the release party. There will also be 3 new Hanna Sets and 2 new Rileys being released.

I am not sure what "moosework" is ... not being a moose I wouldn't hehe ... but I am thinking it might be housework looking at the card above hehe ... doesn't she look like she wouldn't do housework to you LOL

I decided to make a scrapling for this image today as they are such fun to make!

Recipe:
Stamps: Perfume Riley & Things Riley Would Say - Hanna Stamps
Paper: White; Black; Taken with Teal -SU; DP - DCWV
Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Black Grosgrain Ribbon; Label Tag Die; Black Brad, Foam Tape, Copics



4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Hee hee I'm with Sophie I don't do Moosework or housework if I can help it.... Well i do it, but quickly so i can stamp.

Sophie is looking so good.

Unknown said...

I agree with Sophie...adorable scrapling!

Joanne (jojot) said...

just too cute....and feminine....and so true about housework

Christi Flores said...

Too cute!!!