Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Just Wanted To Say Hi!

Hi!

I am back again today, this time with a card for this week's sketch challenge over on SCS. It is a pretty simple sketch this week .... and I thought I would play with one of the stamps I got for my birthday last week.

This is the "Dolls" set from Hero Arts, aren't these Babushka Dolls cute! It was easy to decide what design papers to use for this one as Kaisercraft recently released its Mumma Bushka range which is themed on the Babushka dolls so of course I used those.

Recipe:
Stamps: Dolls - Hero Arts; Sentiment - Penny Black
Paper: White; Night of Navy & Ruby Red - SU; Mumma Bushka DP - Kaisercraft
Other: Black Ink; Red Candy Dots; Red Grosgrain Ribbon; Mini Stapler; Foam Tape; Copics



3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Super job on the sketch.

Gabriela (Gabi With An Eye) said...

Oh Frances your Matryoshka or Matrushka doll card has taken my breath away! I adore this card - purely and completely.

Judy Miller said...

I love the dolls and the way you did the card really makes them cuter.
Great job!!