Saturday, April 4, 2009

Mommie To Be!

Hi everyone

I am back today with another sneak peek using the new stamps that will be released by Hanna Stamps this Monday Night 6th April. Here I have used the new set called "Mommie To Be" ... just love this new stamp set.

As you can see I created three items using this set which I am sharing here today. All of these are themed to a Baby Shower.

First up is the card I made ... I like that the image has both boy and girl on it so you could use it for either. I guess these days most people find out pretty early on what they are having but there are still some people out there that like the surprise. The sentiments used on this card also come with this set.

This time I made a bag that I could use to put the present I would be giving the mother at the shower ... I used the same image as I did on the card and this time added the two sentiments to the circle instead of on tabs like I did for my card ... of course if you knew it was going to be a girl or boy you probably would only use the one sentiment.

And an invite ... this time I used one of the mommies that are included in this set ... there are 3 in total. I created the invite section of this card using my computer ... as I don't have a real shower to use this for yet (I can hope hehe) ... I left it all blank.

The guest designer for Hanna Stamps for April is Michelle aka sf9erfan...... don't forget to drop by her blog and see what she has been creating with the new stamps.


Recipe:
Stamps: Mommie To Be - Hanna Stamps
Paper: White; Pink, Blue, Yellow and DP - DCWV Baby Stack
Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Yellow Ribbon; Label Tag Die; Blue & Pink Button Brads; Oval Punch; Lace Doily Punch; Bag; Foam Tape; Copics



12 comments:

Betty J Schaub said...

AWESOME!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Perfect for a Baby Shower, so clever Frances.

Vicki G said...

Frances, this is beautifuL!!!! WOW!

Tracey said...

This is an adorable set Frances! Love it!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

every item is adorable

jjcreations said...

These are all FANTASTIC.

Cindy H. said...

What wonderful images! I love the set that you created - absolutely adorable!!

Jennifer Meyer said...

These are wonderful Frances, great set!!

Jennifer :)

Michelle Woerner said...

Frances, these are absolutely stunning! I am just now getting ready to peek my day 2 card and it's from Mommies too!

I just love the soft colors and your coloring on all these pieces. What a lucky mom to get this!!

Silli said...

Frances, this is so beautiful! Hugs from Silke

Jennifer said...

Oh my, this set is DARLING!

Anonymous said...

OH! This set is so cute!I think I need to do some shopping with Hanna!! Your projects and coloring are awesome too Francis!