Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hoppily Ever After!

mftsc80-ever-after-wm

G’day Everyone!

It time for another MFT Sketch challenge over on the MFT Stamps member forum of SCS. This week it is my turn to supply the sketch and I felt like some circles … so I end up with 3 circles on my card hehe!

My card today uses the bunny couple from the new “Snuggle Bunny” stamp set that was released a few hours ago by MFT Stamps. Aren’t they just adorable!!!!! This stamp set has two cute bunny images included in the sent and a number of sentiments …. I used the other image for my card I posted on Monday so if you missed it scroll down … it is the bunnies sleeping on the moon.

I used the Basic Grey “Bittersweet” designer paper because it had hearts all over it and I thought it fitted the bunnies snuggling. I also added liquid appliqué to the bunnies tails …. it has been ages since I used this stuff!

MFTSC80 SketchHere's this week's sketch! Cindy and I would love you to play along. Don't forget to upload your card to the MFTSC80 gallery on SCS to be in the running to win a $5 gift certificate. We will select the winner next week when we upload the next sketch challenge.

Recipe:

Stamps: Snuggle Bunny Set – MFT Stamps

Paper: White; Creamy Caramel & Ruby Red – SU; Bittersweet DP – Basic Grey

Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Circle Punches; Circle Scallop Punch; Script Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Red Brads; Riding Hood Red Grosgrain Ribbon; White Liquid Appliqué Foam Tape; Copics

5 comments:

Tracey said...

This is just adorable Frances!!

Bekki B said...

What a very cute card! I've just hopped over from By Lori and was drawn by the "owl" name in your title! I really like owls too, and I've always wanted to go to Australia! Good day!

Cindy Haffner said...

They are so darling, love your sketch, Hugs Cindy xxoo

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Just darling Frances!! Awesome sketch!

Unknown said...

Beautifully coloured card Frances. You came up with a fantastic sketch!
Viv xx