Saturday, May 23, 2009

Playing Catch Up with Riley

hanna-king-grill-2-wm

Hi everyone …. I am playing catch up or is that ketchup hehe … with the May release Riley’s.

My first card uses the new BBQ Riley …. isn’t he the cutest! I used my Sizzix movers & shakers note card die to create my card. I have been having lots of fun with this die and you will get to see more cards using it over the next week.

hanna-king-grill3-wm

Here is the inside of my card, you can see Riley better in this view. Here is perfect for those Male cards that we all have trouble creating.

Recipe:

Stamps: BBQ Riley – Hanna Stamps; Sentiments – Starving Artistamps

Paper: White; Black; DP – SU

Other: Black Ink; Riding Hood Red Grosgrain Ribbon; Zigzag Border Punch; Sizzix Movers & Shakers Note card Die; Copics

hanna-grad-riley-wm

My second card uses the new Graduation Riley …. perfect for those graduations cards and invites many of you will be busy creating soon.

This is also made using the Sizzix Movers and Shakers Die but this time I didn’t cute out any windows, as I wanted Riley on the front of my card.

Recipe:

Stamps: Graduation Riley & Sentiment – Hanna Stamps;

Paper: White; Black; Riding Hood Red – SU; DP - Unknown

Other: Black Ink; Riding Hood Red Grosgrain Ribbon; Eyelet Border Punch; Sizzix Movers & Shakers Note card Die; Foam Tape; Copics

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Cute, cute.

Joanne (jojot) said...

you are doing some fab masculine cards lately...fun and happenin'....love the window card above...creative

Tracey said...

These are fabulous Frances! I love Riley!

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

These are BEAUTIFUL!!!! Funny because I just got my ENVELOPE die to match this same card die and I made two cards using it. Your cards turned out AMAZING!!!! Hugs, T

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

These are all fantastic, Frances! I love the window Riley card and that beautiful birthday card has such rich, beautiful colors!