Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Aloha Hinge Card!

PP-aloha-hinge-card-wm

Hello everyone!

It is Pretties Tuesday in my next of the woods which means it is time for me to share another card using Paper Pretties stamps with you all.

This week I am using the new Aloha Sophia set which will be the July SOTM set for Paper Pretties .... Want to know what the Stamp of the Month Club is? Basically, it is a hassle free, monthly subscription that will have one Sophia a month arriving in your mailbox!! You can find more details here.

I have been enjoying creating hinge cards recently so I decided to make another one using this set.

PP-aloha-hinge-card-1-wm

Here is the inside of my card when you flip open the top of the card.

Don’t forget that Splash Sophia is now available to the public over on the Paper Pretties site.

Recipe:

Stamps: Aloha Sophia – Paper Pretties

Paper: White; Regal Rose, Certainly Celery, So Saffron & Tea Party DP – SU

Other: Black Ink; Pink Flowers; Pink Brads; Oval Nestabilities; Label Tag Die; Floral Fantasy Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Foam Tape; Copics

8 comments:

Jocelyn in Australia aka JoBear2 on my SCS Card Gallery said...

Hi Frances!! I adore this card!! Beautiful colours, love the scalloped pink border. I've never seen this CB ef before, so I'll have to keep an eye out for it - looks gorgeous. And the hinging is fantastic - I'll have to try it out. Makes for a lovely surprise for the recipient.

Cindy Haffner said...

Fun and so pretty Frances!!!

Jodi Collins said...

How COOL Frances!! The colors and dsp you used on this just make me smile, and the hinged part is FAB! I must try that!!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

You are DA BOMB Frances!!! WOWZA-this is SO cool!!!

Anonymous said...

So pretty!! What a great flip card!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a beauty...that CB was the perfect choice for your image/theme

Danni said...

What a wonderful card! Love the papers/colors along with the fun design!

Tracey said...

This is adorable Frances! I love that inside sentiment!