Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Rubadubdub!

elzy-bath-group-wm

It is release day over on Elzybells Art Stamps, so I have couple more sneak peeks to share with you today. Both my projects today use the new “Rubadubdub” set.

elzy-bath-card-wm

My card I created using this fun set uses the SFYTT sketch from 13th June. I also used the new bubbles stamp to create the background on the three panels. If you look at both my projects you will notice that the girl on my card is holding a glass of wine whereas your my box doesn’t this is an option that this set gives you.

elzy-bath-salts-wm This is a little shaker box that I filled with bath salts. I am having fun making these little shaker boxes which were created using a Sizzix die…. so easy! After cutting out the box I stamped the box all over using the bubbles stamp which btw is a separate stamp not included in the set.

elzy-bath-salts-in-wm Here is my shaker box open … you can see the bath salts that I also made showing through the clear opening.

Don’t forget that the rest of the Elzybells design team will also have some sneak peeks to share with you today so check them out too … you can find the list of names on my side bar.

Recipe:

Stamps: Rubadubdub & Bubbles – Elzybells Art Stamps

Paper: White; Baja Breeze – SU

Other: Black Ink; Blue Grosgrain Ribbon; Shaker Box Sizzix Die; Copics

11 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

ACK! Adorable!!! Love the bath salts box and the bubbles behind the sweet Elzy...I didn't break out my bubbles!!!!

simplyfairies said...

Oh how fabbie, Frances, I adore this ickle set you have made!!

Cheryl said...

That's great! I don't know any woman who wouldn't love this set!

Cindy Haffner said...

Super job, love your card and shaker box!!!

Vicki G said...

Love your card and the Bath Salts box is SWEET!

Mrs Mayne said...

This is gorgeous Frances! Love the little box - I hope we get some of these fab dies over here soon!! x

Debi said...

Beautiful, especially love the little box.

Tracey said...

Adorable! Love the colour!

LORi said...

Oh My Oh My ...Absolute Perfection!!!!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

What a cute card and shaker box!

Anonymous said...

Love the card. Love the stamps. Annie