Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Once Upon A Time…..

pp-once-up-a-time-wm

Once Upon a Time there was a little girl named Sophia!

Hi everyone,

It is Pretties Tuesday which means I have a card using Paper Pretties stamps to share with you today.

This week I am using the new Story Time Sophia set which will be the August SOTM set for Paper Pretties .... isn’t she adorable!!!!!!!!!

Want to know what the Stamp of the Month Club is? Basically, it is a hassle free, monthly subscription that will have one Sophia a month arriving in your mailbox!! You can find more details here.

Recipe:

Stamps: Story Time Sophia – Paper Pretties

Paper: White; Regal Rose, So Saffron, Certainly Celery & Afternoon Tea DP – SU

Other: Black Ink; Oval Nestabilities; Grosgrain Ribbon; Word Window Punch; Foam Tape; Copics

10 comments:

simplyfairies said...

She sure is Frances, i got some Sophias yesterday, I love them...

Cindy Haffner said...

Adorable, love your happy colors.

Maggie said...

Oh how sweet. Where would I find that DP? I've seen it a lot lately, but don't know where it comes from? Thanks, Maggie

The Pink Elephant said...

Super Sweet!!!!!

Danni said...

Love this!! Want my address to send it to me?? LOL!! Just kidding! But I do love it...wonderful job!

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good evening Frances, wow so many gorgeous cards since my last visit, you've been very busy. I love this image its so cute. Hugs Linda x

Jessie/knightrone said...

So cute Frances!!

Danielle L. said...

Ack! So cute! I really need to ink up this image! :) Must find printer in chaotic mess that is craft room!

Unknown said...

Just adorable Frances - beautiful dp!! :)

Vicki G said...

SHe is very very sweet Frances!