Sunday, July 26, 2009

Rebus - Movie Titles

Hi everyone.

I have finally gotten around to creating my rebus card for this month, normally I do this earlier in the month but not this time round. Hope those of you who enjoy playing along have fun solving this months rebus too.

This time round the theme of this rebus is Movie Titles .... I selected a few of my favorite ones ... maybe not my very favorite cause they were harder to rebus but favs all the same. See how you go solving them.


If you would like to solve it, why not post a comment to this blog post with your answers. I will let you know what the correct answers are next time I post a rebus card here.


Here is the solutions for the last rebus I posted a couple of weeks ago, which was “F Words”

  • Friendship
  • Fool
  • Fundamental
  • France
  • Fingernail
  • Fanatical
  • Farmer
  • Face

You can find all my past rebus cards here.

1 comment:

stampscout said...

Whoopie, I think I've got them!

Anchor's Away
Titanic
Hook
Die Hard
To Sir With Love (not sure about this one)
On Moonlight Bay

Sharon (stampscout)