Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Story To My Heart!

PP-masked-story-time-wm

Hi again!

I am back tonight with my Paper Pretties Wednesday challenge card and a new Paper Pretties Stamp of the Month set.

First of our new stamp of the month …. this is Story Time Sophia this will be the August SOTM set for Paper Pretties .... Want to know what the Stamp of the Month Club is? Basically, it is a hassle free, monthly subscription that will have one Sophia a month arriving in your mailbox!! You can find more details here.

Ok now onto the challenge, two weeks ago Charmaine Ikach challenge the Prettie Girls to create a card using some form of masking. I decided to mask Sophia so that I could airbrush the pink color around here. As I also used my labels nestabilities to diecut the shape and left the die in place while I was airbrushing you could also say that I also used reverse masking on my card too.

Don't forget to check out the other Design Teams blogs to see there creations this week.

Recipe:

Stamps: Story Time Sophia – Paper Pretties

Paper: White; Cameo Coral & Chocolate Chip – SU; DP – SU

Other: Black Ink; Labels 4 Nestabilities; Wavy Dot Border Punch; Brown Grosgrain Ribbon; Brown Brads; Foam Tape; Copics

11 comments:

Norine said...

this is such a cute card
Hugs
Norine

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Frances! She looks so prettie in pink! :)

Danielle L. said...

So very sweet! Love the layout, nested dies and coloring... fabo!

Danni said...

So sweet! Wonderful job!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Frances, this is so so sweet!

Jodi Collins said...

Simply FABULOUS Frances! LOVE the airbrushing around Sophia! Great card!

Tracey said...

This is adorable Frances! I love the colours & pp you used!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Ahhhh I see GMTA!! LOVE it! Im' really enjoying the new Sophia! Hope you have a great day, Frances!

Jana Weaver said...

Beautiful card Frances...great job on the challenge...and wtih our newest little sweetie!

Anonymous said...

Love this card. Annie

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute Frances, I love it!!