Thursday, July 2, 2009

Tail Waggin’ Treats!

mft-tail-waggin-treats-jar3

Hi everyone

I have one more MFTeaser to share with you before they are released later tonight at the release party which starts at 8pm EST over on the MFT Member Forum of SCS.

This set is MFT Stamps new Puppy Chow Label set. I created another fun treat gift for my dog … hope he likes these bone shape chocolate chip cookies … of course they aren’t real chocolate chips but dog safe chocolate. I found these in the dog food area of my grocery store the other week and thought they would be fun to use with this set.

mft-tail-waggin-treats-jar-

I love the new “Perfect packaging” range of products that are now available from MFT Stamps which includes these fun jars … there are just so many things you can use them for when presenting gifts. You can find the perfect packaging range here. The two new label sets “Puppy Chow” & “Purrfect Treats” will both be up in this area once they are released tonight.

mft-tail-waggin-treats-jar2

Here is a close up of the lid of my jar.

Recipe:

Stamps: Puppy Chow Label – MFT Stamps

Paper: White; Chocolate Chip – SU; DP – Unknown

Other: Black Ink; Circle Punches; Scallop Circle Punch; Long Rectangle Nestabilities; Brown Grosgrain Ribbon; Foam Tape; Copics

1 comment:

Cindy Haffner said...

Yummy they look good enough to eat..... Awesome job.