Thursday, August 13, 2009

Summer Fun – Relax & Enjoy!

mftsc94-relax-wm

Hi everyone

It is time for another MFT Stamps sketch challenge over on the MFT Stamps member forum of SCS. This week it is my turn to supply the sketch. Btw did you know that the sketch challenge now has a new home in the MFT Stamps Member forum if you are looking for it … from now on it will be included in the “My Favorite Challenge” thread in post #3 each week.

I used the MFT StampsCatch Some Rays” set to create my card this week. After stamping my image on my card I masked the image using Eclipse Masking Panels

MFTSC94 Sketch

Here is the sketch. Cindy and I would love you to play along. Don't forget to upload your card to the MFTSC94 gallery on SCS to be in the running to win a $5 gift certificate.

Did you know that we are approaching our #100 sketch in September??? Cindy & I have a number fun things planned to celebrate this event. How many MFT Stamps sketches have you done???? I know there are a few MFT Stamps fan who are trying to see if they can get them all done by the time we reach #100 …. there are only a few at the very beginning I missed and of course I am also playing catch up … you will see a few more of the old sketches in coming weeks from me. You can see more about this in the 100 Sketches thread here. It was fun to go back through the past sketches and see how much our stamping has changed in that time.


The August MFT Girly Girl Kit, is now available from My Favorite Things!

Contents of the kit includes:

6 Shopping Tote Die Cuts ($6.00 value)
1 Package Perfect Paper Panels (24 panels) ($3.95 value)
2 yards Red/White Polka Dot Ribbon in 3/8” ($2.00 value)
2 yards Black/White Polka Dot Ribbon in 3/8” ($2.00 value)
50 Silver MINI Round Brads ($2.50 value)
50 Red MINI Round Brads ($2.50 value)(brads are packaged in an adornments case)
Exclusive, UNRELEASED Gifty Girl MINI stamp set ($9.00 value)

An EXCLUSIVE offer good only for those who order the August kit! Details will be included with your kit!

All this for $25!

Recipe:

Stamps: Catch Some Rays – MFT Stamps

Paper: White; Pretty In Pink, Rose Red & Elegant Eggplant – SU; DP - Kazzaz

Other: Black Ink; Oval Punches; Scallop Oval Punch; Long Rectangles Nestabilities; Grosgrain Ribbon; Buttons; Thread; Foam Tape; Copic Airbrush System; Copics

4 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable card Frances!! Love the colors & sketch.

Cindy Haffner said...

Awesome job!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is super cute...I can't wait to play!!

LILY said...

Can I do a good job in the cards, how to link to it? Is the link where it? Can you tell me, TKS!!