Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A Couple of Pretties Cards!

PP-Pilgrim-Thanksgiving-wm

Hi everyone,

Here are a couple of Paper Pretties cards that I created earlier in the month for the Paper Pretties Pyjama Party challenges. 

For my first card the challenge was a color one which was to use the colors: Melon Mambo; Crushed Curry & Soft Suede or colors similar to this if you didn’t have those colors.

I used the new  Paper Pretties Pilgrimage set which was released at the beginning of the month.

pp-pulling-window-out-wm

My next card was for another challenge which was to create a card with a view, that could be a window, viewfinder card etc.

I decided to use my window & shapers note card die to create my window card … love this die! After cutting out the card shape I embossed the front of the card using a fiskars texture plate which had a brick texture, this was then airbrushed using my copic airbrush system.

pp-pulling-window-wm

Here is the inside of my window card. I used the new Paper Pretties Pullin For You set for my card. Isn’t he a cutie!

Recipe:

Stamps: Pilgrimage & Pullin For You – Paper Pretties

Paper: White; Rust, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry & Soft Suede

Other: Black Ink; Eyelet Border Punch; Oval Nestabilities; Grosgrain Ribbon; Modern Label Punch & Die; Sizzix Movers & Shapers Note card Die; Word Window Punch; Foam Tape; Copics

 

aa-owl-signature

6 comments:

Danni said...

Both are adorable but I love the second one, so cute and clever!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Darling cards Frances!! The first is just charming, and I love the window on the second with the embossed brick wall!

Cindy Haffner said...

Both cards are adorable.

Vicki G said...

These are absolutely adorable!!!

Vicki

Jodi said...

These are sooo cute Frances!! Love these images!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Kathy Jones said...

Adorable cards!