Friday, September 25, 2009

A Fall Thanks!

HSC88-Fall-Thanks-wm

Hi everyone!

It is challenge time over on the Hanna Stamps Member Forum of SCS. This week it is my turn to host the challenge and I decided to make it a color challenge using fall colors to create your card.

I used Hanna Stamps new Fall Hanna set to create my card using just the little pumpkins image from the set. I also used Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge #39 (MTSC39) for the layout of my card.

Recipe:

Stamps: Fall Hanna – Hanna Stamps

Paper: White; Brown; Rust; DP

Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Brown Buttons; Brown Grosgrain Ribbon; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

6 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Cool, awesome job.

Victoria said...

great card, so clean and fresh

Victoria
x

Danielle L. said...

Oh this is perfect Frances! Lovin' the fall colors and the perfectly colored pumpkins!

Sheri Gilson said...

Wonderful card Frances!! Love the fall colors and sweet pumpkin image!!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

So pretty, Frances! I love fall and all the rich colors!

jjcreations said...

Very nice card - great fall colours - I like all the different "spots" too.