Monday, October 19, 2009

It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!

elzy-note-card-quad-wm

Greetings again everyone …. yes I am back again today with more to share with you. Today starts the beginning of the Elzybells Art Stamps sneak peeks, in readiness of their new release which will be happening this coming Thursday 22nd October.

As much as we mightn’t want to hear it Christmas is getting closer just over two months away …. yikes!

My cards today are 3 x 3 note cards (or gift tags) which I created using two of the new clear sets to be released. The stamps are from Mini Messages – Christmas & Tags – Christmas, I have to say I have had lots of fun with these two sets and you will see more of these later on in the week. These are such useful sets to have, they are great for tags, cards and many other projects you might create with Christmas in mind.

elzy-notecard-stocking-wmMy first note card using the Mini Messages – Christmas set … it comes with two round sentiment of different sizes and a number of fun images as well as mini greetings.

elzy-notecard-wreath-wm This card combines both of the sets I am featuring today. All my notecards are the same other then the colors and images I used.

elzy-notecard-pudding-wm

Another note card using the Mini Messages – Christmas set.

elzy-notecard-holly-wm

And my final note card uses the Tags – Christmas set. I stamped the holly in green in the centre of the circle and then added crystals over the holly berries.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the Elzybell Design Team to see what they have done.

and also our guest designer for this month

I will be back tomorrow with some sneak peeks for you!

Recipe:

Stamps: Mini Messages – Christmas & Tags – Christmas – Elzybells Art Stamps

Paper: White; Red; Green

Other: Black Ink; Red Ink; Green Ink; Red Crystals; Swiss Dots & Snowflake Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Circle Punches; Circle Nestabilities; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

12 comments:

Sarah said...

Fabulous little notecards! These are great, this stamp set looks like a must have!
xx :0)

Tracey said...

These are adorable Frances! Love the embossing!

Cindy Haffner said...

I love these Frances, so pretty.

CraftyC said...

These all look gorgeous Frances, great set of cards!
Clairex

Anonymous said...

I love them all together- such nice cards1
elborgi

Tosha Leyendekker said...

These are all so sweet and adorable Frances!! What a charming set!

My Owl Barn said...

Those are so pretty. I love them all. Just perfect.

Danni said...

Love these!! So simple but yet, so perfect!!

Sheri Gilson said...

These are too cute Frances!! Thanks for the mini panic attack...I can't believe Christmas is only 67 days away!!

Denise Marzec said...

What a GREAT set of cards! Love 'em!

Annie said...

such a great set!!

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 on My SCS Gallery said...

Hi Frances,
Oh my gosh - these are soooo gorgeous!! Love the layouts and boy of boy, these stamps are definitely going to be winging their way here to me in Australia as soon as I can place my order. Love them. They will be fantastic for quick cards.
And last night I said I wasn't buying any more Christmas stamps......and I think I said that last week too...! Sssh - don't tell DH!