Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Santa Baby!

mft-santa--baby-wm

Hi all!

The 20th of each month is Celebrate MFT Day ….. well that is today! So of course I wanted to make a card using MFT Stamps. My card today uses one of the new sets that was released earlier in the month. This is Santa Baby …. which is this months WTG (Who’s that Girl) set.

I paper pieced the girl dress using the same designer paper as that on the circle on the left side of the card. Santa’s beard and cuffs of his suit have had white flocking added to them. I used my new Mistletoe Kisses Cuttlebug Embossing Folder to create the background on my card.

Recipe:

Stamps: Santa Baby – MFT Stamps

Paper: White; Red, Green, Designer Paper

Other: Black Ink; Rectangle Nestabilities; Fancy Tags; Word Window Punch; Mistletoe Kisses Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Red Grosgrain Ribbon; Poinsettia Flower; Red Brads; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

7 comments:

Tracey said...

This is a fabulous card Frances! Love the Christmas-y colour combo!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Looks naughty to me
Frances!!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Hmmmm...I have to agree with Cindy Hoots. *giggle* Fun card!!!

SusanBluerobot said...

See you got your new embossing folders too :-) . I love this card

SusanBluerobot said...

See you got your new embossing folders too :-) . I love this card

Jana said...

This card is so much fun. Made me giggle out loud. Very cute.

Sheri Gilson said...

Very cute Frances!! Love the layout!!