Thursday, October 22, 2009

You Keep Me Warm!

Elzy-Z-fold-wm

Hi all!

It is release day for Elzybells Art Stamps, I am sure you are going to just love their new release stamps. I know I have had lots of fun playing with them this week.

My first card today is for this week’s Elzybells Challenge which we have every fortnight on the Elzybells Art Stamps blog. This week the challenge was “Glitter, Sparkle & Shine” … easy!

I decided to create a Z fold card for this challenge using the new “Winter Couple” stamp … aren’t they just too cute! I added glitter glue to the snow on the ground and also to the large snowflake on the top. The Sparkle is the jewel brad I used in the centre of the large snowflake and the shine .. that is the white snowflakes on the left side of my card!

Elzy-Z-fold-open-wm Here is the inside of my Z fold card …. I just love the new sentiments from Elzybells … I ended up using two of them as I thought they both worked well together.

image

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the design team created for this challenge.

elzy-pillow-box-wm

One for project before I finish off today … this time a pillow box. I used the Tags – Christmas to create the tag that I added on the top of my pillow box … I can see lots of use of this set!

Don't forget to check out the rest of the Elzybell Design Team to see what they have done.

and also our guest designer for this month

Recipe:

Stamps: Winter Couple; Keep Me Warm Sentiment; Warmest Greetings & Tags – Christmas – Elzybells

Paper: White; Sage, Blue; Red; Green; DP

Other: Black Ink; Rectangle Nestabilities; Circle Nestabilities; Snowflake Brads; Grosgrain Ribbon; Snowflake Die; Jewel Brad; White Gel Pen; Sizzix Pillow Box Die; Foam Tape; Copic Air Brush; Copics

aa-owl-signature

10 comments:

Mia said...

What a beautiful card. I love the z fold. I would also have to agree...the pillow box tag has many uses! TFS!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Frances this is wonderful ! Love everything about it, and the sentiments are perfect together. ;o) Tracy

Cindy Haffner said...

Cool Frances, I love your Z fold, I need to try one, maybe you have given me the push i need. --Love that snowflake die. Hugs Cindy

scrapn_momof2 said...

Love the z fold. Your card is adorable and your blog is always inspirational.

Annie said...

oh my the Z fold card a awesome!!! And I love the color choice.

Sheri Gilson said...

Very pretty card!! Love the Z fold!!

Mary J said...

Wow, I absolutelyt luuurve your card!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Frances - you make the most beautiful cards - my friend!!! You are one busy stamper too.....I love all your latest creations and projects!!! I wish I'd have more time to comment......but I wanted you to know that I saw them and love them all!!! You rock!!! Hugs ~S~

Anonymous said...

OmyGosh, I love your card! It's great. Whose DP is that? and wondering what size you would cut your paper for that card.

KanataNewf said...

Such a lovely image on your card.