Saturday, December 12, 2009

Hugs!

alota-mtsc51-wm

Hi everyone,

I have another Alota card to share with you today. This time round I am using Alota Rubber Stamps “Bugs Hugging”. For the layout of my card I used this week’s Mercy’s Tuesday Sketch challenge (MTSC51), however I turned it around to suit the image I wanted to use.

MTSC51 Here is the sketch …. as you can see I have turned it to suit my card so that you can see exactly what I did.

Recipe:

Stamps: Bugs Hugging – Alota Rubber Stamps

Paper: White; Black; Pink; Red; DP

Other: Black Ink; Black Brads; Sizzix Embossing Folder; Red Grosgrain Ribbon; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

6 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Darling Frances, I love what you did with Mercy's sketch.

Danni said...

Adorable! Love that embossing on the background!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Awww...so sweet Frances!! Love the textures!! Awesome job with Mercy's sketch!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

This alota image is so cute! You did a great job with this sketch.

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling card Frances!! Would make a fabby Valentine!!

Unknown said...

francis...this is just too stinkin' cute! love the embossing, the color combo, and your coloring...those little bugs are too precious! :)

thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week...you did a fabulous job! :)

{{{hugs}}}
mercy